Tuesday, December 5, 2006

The Tuesday Meetings...


This is the 1st tuesday that I didnt go to work... hahaha. At work they said never to skip the general sales meeting or else you will get a memo from the president...
WHO FUCKING CARES!!! Today I called in sick, I asked Connie the HR girl that Im feeling a little sick and cannot go to work. But the truth is that I cannot stand listening to the sales meeting that goes on tackling about sales over and over and over every fucking tuesday at 10am sharp in eastwood city and "or" at newport city. The whole day was spent watching Star movies and HBO. I had tons of messages but was too lazy to answer all of them.
This evening I got up took a bath and changed into red round neck shirt, black draw string pants and my favorite black flip-flops and decided to drive to makati. while driving my cell ranged... Oh it was Martin... well he invited me to have coffee at starbucks at greenbelt 1.
7pm I got to greenbelt and parked... i walked to starbucks, when i got there i told the guard to save me a table outside while i buy my favorite venti raspberry blended frapp. My cell ranged again and answered... it was martin again asking me to meet him at "Binalot" instead. after I got my blended tea I told the guard to just give it to someone else i meant the table... i went to "Binalot" saw John another friend of mine waved Hi?! and then when i walked in I saw martin. I ended up talking with john and Martin. We talked about John's BF. Mark on how he is doing... mark this and mark that... We also talked about Martin's new BF my bf this and my bf that...
Funny... I hear my friends talk about their relationships and always ask for my opinion about it but when they ask me questions about "When am I going to start dating"? or "Whatever?" I tell them the same thing over and over...
"I guess I haven't really saw him or met him yet".

No comments: