Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Crashing Monday's





I forgot to drink my "Profunda Impiriar" my anti-crash gel caps because I was so eager to take a sleep last night since I parteeed with my best friends yesterday...


Today I spent the whole day crying over CNN, The National Geographic, filipino movie "Ama, Ina, Anak" (Father, Mother, Child). Actually the last movie made a big impact on my depression. It was a story about this married couple that couldn't have a baby... Then they both decided to adopt an orphan. As the child was growing up... Her Mother and Father decided to do it again... But this time, the couple succeeded and had a real child of their own... Eventually the father got super paranoid that he was thinking that the adopted child was hurting his real son out of jealousy... But the adopted daughter did not really do anything bad but was just trying to help.



Eventually the father was furious about the miss understanding between him and his adopted daughter. He then told his wife that since he's the man of the house... He will decide upon the course of action on what happened to his son. He decided to send the adopted daughter to the brother of the wife.


...

Im ok now but a bit emotional... I will let this pass... But next time, their's going to be a lot of reading... You know what I mean?! Grrrr... Im off to tagaytay tomorrow to just spend my time detoxifying all the drugs I injested. I just think I need it to relax and breathe clean air... Dont worry I'll still keep you posted. Who knows you might see me this saturday. nytie...

No comments: