Monday, January 22, 2007

I Went to Tagaytay this Morning...




I went to tagaytay today to see how the business is going... 1st I we went to the city hall to renew our business permit... But unfortunately we have to go back again on thursday because Gigi, our maid forgot to load the rest of the at the car.... Grrrrr....
After lunch we have to go back to manila because we also have to meet with my Uncle Paul to go shopping... But when we came back from our trip Uncle Paul decided not to go out because of Aunt Jane... :o( I felt bad for Aunt Jane because she could'nt walk because her wound was soar... I hope she gets well soon so she can enjoy her stay here.
My Fitting tonight was cancelled for tomorrow between 4-5pm. Plus I have to call my friend Jun to give him something... Gosh this week Im going to be a little hectic since my appointment tonight was moved tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: