Sunday, January 14, 2007

Just got home from Ric's...

Well it was another fun weekend at Ric's. The people that I love are all there. Ric, Mamita, David, Christine, Aaron, and Ms. Super Model Diva Angelo. Oh and I was with Nico as well. I got there around 6:00am and just got home just now. It really feels good to be with people you care about so much...... I'm actually feeling the emotion pill I drank this afternoon, it is just now that its taking its toll.... Oh my Gosh this is not happening..... I'm starting to hallucinate. I'm seeing fairy's. Little white lights on the side of my eyes. Well I think I need to retire. I am rolling like crazy with visuals that I can explain...

Rommel, Sometimes friends are separated by priorities, by distance, by differences and pride... But no matter how far and different we are I'll always be the friend you've known from the start. Good night... xoxo

No comments: