Monday, February 12, 2007

Yesterday, Today and the next day...

After Government... I went to Forbes Park the house of my friend... It was a mixed crowd... Just like Rick's. I texted a friend "RED" I asked him if he likes to come over. But unfortunately they cant because their's to many of them. After a few minutes he texted and was inviting me over... I had to go home to endorse something to Gigi. I was supposed to have lunch with a client and my Uncle. So I left Jeff's and drove home.


I Got home after a few minutes... Red called again to ask me for some "Cake." I got from Reinier... I asked Mang Pitong to drive me to Makati Prime Tower Room 1805. To my surprise, I didnt expect to see someone I know there except from RED and his friends.


"JOSH?" yup! It was Josh... He was Invited aswell but he was there for a reason... Hellew? he was bragging that he liked the guy called BEHBEH... I guess their together now, So happy for him.


I went home at 1:30am. Early for me very late to some, but I have my reasons why I left. Why? The guy who invited me did. I texted the driver to pick me up... When I got home... I took a hot shower and went to bed. While in bed I texted all of them said my thank you's... But there was this small thing that bugged me, I think I made a fool out of myself back there... hahaha I was giving too much information about my liking to this guy. Who knows maybe he forgotten that I cleaned up after he made a big mess... "Sir, It was my pleasure cleaning it after you made a mess." hehehe....


I woke up yesterday at 2:35pm. Grabbed something to eat from the fridge and went to watch T.V. at the T.V. room. after brunch I went back to my room and slept again. I woke up from a phone call... Henry was calling me, asking me where I am... I said I was home... He was telling me to come to government because of folded and hung... I thought about going and said to myself I just want to stay home... Im not just up to it going there... Later on Josh texted me, Brit did as well asking me to come so,... fine there was no hesitation after an hour I was there... I drank free "long island iced tea's" all night with Henry... 4am Henry drove me home.


Today I was scheduled to go to tagaytay to visit the facility... I was too lazy to go... Mom called told me that GiGi was leaving for Bacolod and will be replaced by someone from tagaytay...


I guess I'll see you later have to work for a while...

No comments: