Saturday, June 2, 2007

Pre-process Week...

Sunday... I spent time with good friends at CGS. for a sleep over... We had a marathon of Queer as Folk. My friend Red called telling me that he's crashing. He was crashing about two of our partner friends fighting over something. I asked him to come over but he couldn't he had to work early tomorrow. We slept at 2:30am.


Monday... I woke up just in time for me to prepare for work... It was the first day of our pre-process training. I left CGS at exactly 10:30am and went to starbucks at 11am. Call time was 11:30am and classes begins at exactly 12nn. The day turned out really well the class was not boring the instructor was a friend of mine *Giggles... funny because we see each other all the time at Government.


We discussed the company profile because my account was called project "POPCORN". its a code name for "@# & #". Sorry its confidential *Giggles...


We had our first break at 2:30pm then followed by lunch at 4pm then another 15 minute break 7pm. Then finally we were dismissed at exactly 9pm.


Tuesday... Another day and I cant afford to be late! Accenture is very strict when it comes to time. Every minute counts.


We discussed the map of the United States the POPCORN States, the spiels, and the scenario. Interesting its just like going back to college. At Fordham I mean. *Giggles...


After work Henry, Jhon, John, Wiley, and I went for bowling.


Wednesday... I was rushing to the office because Mom said she was going to drop me off but she changed her my mind in a moments notice. *Grrr... I was already in the taxi on my way to work but I realize... I cant take the taxi forever 1st its too expensive 2nd its already 11am. and I might not make it on time for class. I wouldn't want to sing and dance in front of the class hello?!


I got off at taft ave and u.n ave and decided to take the LRT then MRT to Boni ave... Guess what I was not late at all in fact I was there at exactly 11:45am.


On my way home I bought an MRT store value card so I wont be falling on line in the morning.


Thursday... Hectic day we had to practise our spiels because tomorrow is our last day and we have an exam about everything we discussed and as well as the last final exam for pre-process which is the mock calls.


Friday... Woke up really early... and needed to go to the office so i can compare notes and practice the scrip that I have. 1pm we took our exam I got an 86 out of 99. We had another long break played games, had lunch and proceeded to the 22nd floor for the last exam...


I was the last one who was called for testing... The girl I was talking to was really annoying and irritating... I resolved her issue but she was really rude and hanged up on me...


I thought I wasn't going to pass but I did... So happy... *Sighs...


I got home early, just in time to text everybody that I've placed them at the guest list. At government "Offer Nissim".


I had so much fun, I saw my old friends Tonjie, Angelo, and Tommy. As well as My good friends Red, Mark, Jp, Klein, and Wiley. Thanks guys...

No comments: