Thursday, June 7, 2007

Untitled...

On the Earth I have known Heaven, I remember each of those precious days. But my heart will bleed forever, and these days, now gone, will be years of pain.


From this dream I’m now woken, yet I’m strong to face it, to open my eyes, though my heart will always be broken, it is better than beautiful but empty lies… When eternity has ended with the broken promise of endless love, I wonder if it all has happened… Have I really meant everything in someone’s life?


Have been sleeping with eyes open? Has he been a wraith, and his love - a dream? Are the oaths of love forgotten? Is my lonely soul forgotten by him?


Blear moonlight on my pale face, tears of havoc, still shining in blinded eyes…Well-known shapes of lurking shadows… I’m all alone through this long cold night…


I’m fighting with arms broken, I will carry on, and my heart will beat, If forgotten, then forgotten… I’m stronger, I will just forgive.


Even if it’s our farewell, I will live, my blood will flow through my veins, even if I never reach Heaven, tomorrow will be a new day…

No comments: