Friday, August 17, 2007

Unresolved Issue

Yeah, so I'll post tonight instead of tomorrow morning at work, as I have stuff I should do right when I get to work. Bleh.


I'm tired of a dark cloud hanging over me; I feel like I've moved on very far from a month ago, and even further than 2 months ago, but I feel stagnant and unable to move any more because of this dark cloud. As if I have gone as far as I can in this storm, and I just want out of it and onto those sunnier times, hopefully with you as a small part of my life.


This unresolved friendship--the anger, the mistrust, the communication issues, the hurt, the pain, among other things--where your friendship was in my heart, now is loneliness and nothingness that will always be there while you are away. I know we can do better than we did; we know what worked and what didn't; we both allow me to build that trust. I won't disappoint you. I know I've said this all before, I just need to get it off my chest occasionally, so to the two of you that read (and obviously not the ones that need this), thanks for putting up with that paragraph. hehe


Current Mood: Happy, but sick of the rain from this f-ing dark cloud
Current Music: Saves the Day - Tomorrow Too Late (concert?)

No comments: