Thursday, January 18, 2007

An Annoying Morning...

My Mom woke me up 9:00 in the morning saying that my Uncle Paul together with his family has already arrived and waiting for me at the Manila Pavilion. 10:15 I arrived fresh at the hotel... I immediately called their room, no one was answering. After 15 minutes I called again... No one was still answering... I called every 15 minutes and already so full and shaking from drinking coffee at the lobby lounge. 11:45am I called no one was still answering so I've decided to just leave and left a message at the front desk. Grrrr was so excited to see Chris... i guess its not really the time to see him...


Tonight I'm going to government to attend the birthday BLOW of Jhon Ugayon and Carlo Crisostomo old friends of mine... Happy Birthday Guys... See you Later!!!!

No comments: