Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wake Up Call... From The Princess.

I had a long talk with my good friend and sister today... Our long conversation really sinked in, and just what I needed. I told her that I've been going to the gym lately, been working out, spending time with myself, contemplating about everything, and finding ways to make myself busy.


She's right!... I dont have to worry about looking for a job replacement since I should just focus on the family business and just really go back on working in Tagaytay. After all its ours! But the stress on going and staying there has been so hard for me. She's more than willing to come and stay there with me.


She's right!... I should just be single for a while and not worry about having someone. I've already taking care of so many of my friends as in all of them. I've been the "ATE" of almost half of the Gay Community. After all they can take care of themselves without me. That's a good thing?! I can focus on taking care of myself now.


She's right!... For a Change! I'm doing all of this not for the sake of others. I'm doing this because I want to prove myself that I can do it...

No comments: