Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Thoughts For Today...

I woke up really early today feeling a lot of pain, every time I move my stomach and My thighs hurts like crazy... I took a hot shower, ate a little and went to work. Neil called me in the afternoon reminding me about our trip to the gym later... Told him about having second thoughts about going since my muscles really hurts. He said its normal to feel like this. Well it is for the sake of beauty.


I checked my emails this afternoon to see who remembered me... It was quite a couple... But there was this one who really intrigued me...


Exact words: "...Wonderfully written. you really have way with words Charles! keep on writing! =) "


Does that mean he liked it? It was really meant for him. That wasn't even the real copy... It was already edited hehehe. How about if I ask you? Do you want a copy of the real one, I mean the unedited copy. Would you still read it?


Anyway it's late I should be sleeping now but before that! I just needed to share my thoughts...


"We look for love not because it sucks to be alone watching movies, not because its sad to eat meals alone, not because its nice to cuddle up with someone on rainy days... We look for love because we want to be ACCEPTED... For the sloppy way we dress... For the clumpsy way we eat... For our bad hair days... And for the plainess of ourselves... Love is an act of ACCEPTANCE for all our imperfections and never having to say sorry for it."


Good Night...

No comments: