Friday, March 2, 2007

Thoughts about the Queen...

Last night I fitted all of my drag clothes that are all in my closet. I thought about not taking any effort what so ever on having a new outfit done for that specific event... I dont care if they say that what Im wearing is a rewind from the last event. I also thought about show on the 31st "Mother Wear's Prada... It might be the last one since I think its time for me to leave the Queen behind and embrace who I am now... As someone who goes to the gym everyday.


My Cousin Ryan said I cant do it... That even made me more stronger and willing to exert all the effort to be who I want to be...

I dont think this is a phase because I haven't felt so much determination in my life. Before I remember I tried to work out, but did not continue I couldn't stand the pain. Now it has been four consecutive days I've been in and out of the Health Club and actually enjoying it. Thats why I said I never felt so determined in my life. So I will really make it on this one. Wish me luck...

No comments: