Friday, March 9, 2007

VI.

I REFUSE TO LOSE HOPE. It may not be you. It may take me forever to find him, but I will. Tears have been streaming down my cheeks for too long but not anymore. I have learned so many things from all this. Things that I felt should have been taught to me some other less painful way but somehow I don't regret it. It made me stronger. It made me look inside myself and really see who I really am and not who I thought I was. Hope kept me going. The hope for better things to come, the same hope that one day I will finally be over you.


I'm not worried if I would be able to admire someone as much as I have admired you. I may even cherish someone more than I have cherished you. But I don't know if there's still someone who would adore you as much as I have adored you....

No comments: