Thursday, September 13, 2007

A New Dimension of Pissed Off

To You,



“This isn’t just goodbye, This is I can’t stand you.”


To think I wasted the time appreciating who you were and what you are, and what you refuse to be makes me sick.


Please excuse me for intruding on your life, thinking it was worth the time to try and chase you around with a crumbling heart and a hopeful eye.


Please excuse me for thinking you were attractive, that you don’t give yourself enough credit, that you weren’t just another face in the crowd.


Please excuse me for taking the time out of my day to go to your sporting events and cheer you on, or to attempt a meaningful conversation when it seemed to me you don’t have muchin your life that makes you happy.


Please excuse me for wanting to bethe guy to make you smile more, to make you feel better about yourself.


I can’t believe you would lie to me when I never did anything wrong to you. And right now, I wish I didn’t waste my time hoping you could accept me as your boyfriend.


Right now, you really don’t seem worth anyone’s time I don’t really mean any of this, but this blind rage you’ve put me in refuses to give you any leeway.


I’m sorry if I’ve offended you in this letter, and I hope someday you’ll understand why I’m so pissed and I hope someday you’ll remember what happened between us and I hope when you do that you won’t let it happen again.


I really don’t understand what made you do this, but right now, I don’t really care. And I’m not going to forgive you right now.


Thanks for not caring about my feelings, so that, now, I don’t have to care about yours.


Have a nice life.



Sincerely,


Me.

No comments: