Saturday, February 2, 2008

A Greatest Learning Experience...

It was just a moments notice that I recieved an SMS message from a friend saying that he finally had a place for us to live in... I was very hesitant at first because I was not really sure about how to live as a unsecured individual who only know about having fun, partying, living the life as someone who didn't care less about the people around him.


My 1st month was superb... Although I was not able to feel life as it was... i was actually adjusting. My room mates Nico an d Klein had a very intemate bond. Klein was my teacher, he taught me everything that needed to be learned... Such as living for tomorrow. Klein taught me so many things about saving for my future and live the way I should live within my control, he has taught me so much that I've forgotten how it felt like to live with my mothers shadow. All the splendour everything I dreamed about only I know how it felt like. Klein was the one who showed me how to live and how to spend for myself.


Nico on the other hand was someone who was a sweer heart. The apple of my eye for his amaizing personality... He was very misterious in a way that only he can possess.


It was 2nd week of november weve all paid out advances for our rent... We started with nothing but bit by bit our house became as livable as posible. I remember when it was time to go to Government I always made sure that I would be treated as the way I was treated. Respect as the only Queen of Government would endure. I know that for a fact that Nico would be slirting and would party the way I am... Sady he doesn't. In his size you wouldn't think he was the type that sleeps around but he does. I respected that because that was his nature. Klein... The best friend I've ever had was the type that knows how to have fun, eventhough he was attached with his partner Ian "of course it was just between us that he sleeps or have sex with others behind his boyfriends nose". Funny but I believe living with these people made me realize that the world doesn't revolve with just one person like myself...


3rd week a really good friend of mine Carlo Aquilizan asked me if he could stay just for two weeks. Of course I also have to ask my house mates Nico and Klein about what they think about Lowe moving in for two weeks... Have I told you... I know I did lowe was my Mr. Cookie... Well anyway, fine, he did... He stayed with me together with Klein and Nico in the same unit.


I told Lowe that living there has rules at least by keeping the house clean and livable... Lowe was okay at first but when time wnt by he became such a pain in the ass. He would always have something to say about everything... Fine I guess he was not really the type of person who would be so clean... "Seriously! uhhh he was all promises!"


One time I came from work and had a very stressful time. When I say stressful meaning super dooper stressful. That time the only thing in my mind was to rest peacefully... When I came home much to my suprice Klein and Nico was asleep "On My Bed" to me... Hmmm okay the life that you give to your friends by having a little confort by making them feel good by sleeping on my cushion and just feeling the confort...


Klein woke up on my presence I asked him why they were sleeping outside? Klein then said that lowes snor was too much to handle that they had to leave Lowe in our room to just snor his ass off... I went to the room thinking that atleast on my presence he would fold since I was the one who should be on that room sleeping. I got my pillows and my blanket and changed to me normal get up to bed. Fine he wasn't able to wake up maybe because he was too tired to even do so. I went down and kinda let them know that I wanted to sleep on my own cushion. Sadly they didn't even notice I was there.

Okay... fine so I guess I have to sleep on the floor... Heller! 1st of all I never dreamed on sleeping on the floor ever in my life. But sadly I did but just 5 mins or so!! Im sorry I just had to make my point! I texted Neb a good friend who lived in the same area but a different building. Common friend with klein and I. Thought about "Why should I even adjust to the fact that the three of us was paying rent and Lowe was not to even have the right to snor... Ce Horror! I am the one who offered him to stay right?! So why should I even adjust.... Fine I swollowed what I just said and took a comforter and spread it like a hard matress and layed down.... While I was laying down so many things went on my mind such as "Why was I even be the one sleeping on the floor but then my friends are having the time of their life on my cushion!!!" What a way to keep stress!


I dont know it just came to me like a sudden burst of emotion... Why am I even adjusting to what I am doing right now but then I see some friends who are sleeping on my cushion because they were complaining about the snor of someone who was just staying there for 2 weeks. I stood up went to the roon and got my favorite bag a towel, a shirt, under wear... grrrr I was so fucking furious that time and told Klein... " Ate sa bahay muna ako matutulog!" of course Klein was shocked that everyone who lived there woke up because of me saying how I feel about all of this.


After a few Klein texted me why did I act the way I did... Told him everything but then I didn't tell them about the fact that I wanted to sleep on my own bed. Eventually they found out about that because I told them. After staying with Neb airing all my concerns I finally decided to come home... Finally It was really my time to sleep after a whole night of stress and everything...


Carlos Sta. Ana who was a friend of Klein was the one who was told to be the replacement to Jp who was the "feeling lover of Nico who he felt like he was stalked"... Ah okay... parang hindi naman" Nico was feeling too "praning" because he was being text by this guy who has a crush on Jp... fine ka babawan?! Hello the looks of Nico he was the type you would say as a person who works as a "Pahinante" in the Pier! hahaha I like ER's but the way he is makes it really sexy... But still you wouldn't think he was the type to be stalked! I guess JP was just blinded by this ER to begin with....


After a week Carlos moved in because he was kinda Ingit just to the fact that we always have our slumber parties and thinking that we were having the time of our life... Based on my observation Carlos was there to just experienced what we placed to his mind... Like me one month advace so in other words he was a part of the people who lived at Carlton 1 5g.


Maniac sya... kakatakot in a way but i thought he was just there to partake of what was going on... Ingetera! One day Nico had a career as in someone that Nico likes... The nerve Carlos asked fopr this persons friendster, multipy, and G4M account... Ate Chaka yun!!! Carlos asked the guy behind Nico's back my gosh talk about ka-cheapan. Feeling niya mauubusan sya ng lalaki!!! Chaka yun?! Shempre for me since I was not the one who was concernd Keber!!! Deadma.. But then I found out he had sex with Lowe on the kitchen when I was sleeping!!! EWW kadiri?! sleep with a guest in the house that was so out!!!!


Carlos was actually the room mate of Nico but then Nico doesn't like sleeping in the same room with Carlos... Well if i was Nico I would feel the same. Nico then was sleeping on the living room with Klein... Well both of them actually loves staying and sleeping at the living room I guess they were brought up that way.


After a day Lowe finally said that he was moving out because... I guess he was ashamed that he had sex with Carlos... Of course when he left it was such an issue about what he said he was molested by Carlos... But on how he told us... It made us think that what Lowe did was purely lust. Ewww I cant even imagine Lowe fucking Carlos eww as in kadiri. The issue with them faded like a mist... It wasn't that big to talk about anyway...


Carlos was sleeping on there room and I was sleeping on Klein and I's room... Okay this is just small things but what I was in the room is I always share it to my room mate. Hair products are just hair products... Seriously I dont use so much of that because it makes my hair dry... One time since my favorite l'oreal clay was just one use nalang... Of course I would save it as if its the last, "for emergency porposes" It was just on the bathroom but then in replace to that I baught a gatsby clay for not so everyday use since I dont put that muck chemicals on my fabulous hair. Klein eventually used it all as well as my Citre Shine hairspray since I always have an emergency back-up hairspray from Lovely... Its super cheap but it works wonders...


Anyway there was this one time that I had a show... and it was New Years... we all know that it was hard to buy those things damn things during new years since that all of the places to go are closed... Honey I had a show that time... I know that one time I told Klein to buy hair products because he had finished all of mine... Well okay he did get a bench clay and a citre shine hairspray but it was all in his consumption... I felt bad because after he had finished all of my hair products he didn't even had time to leave me some when he knows that I have a show... I then ended up going to rustans shangri-la plaza to get a citre shine hairspray... Aberia yun aminin mo! I just let it passed since that lahat ng bagay kailangan ng bigayan!


One time I got into an arguement with Carlos of him being such a pain... Okay I know that I said some things about Nico and Klein as being this and that... those are just small things. Shempre that time I was so stressed because Klein wanted Carlos to be transfered to my room... This was after New Years... Klein was saying he feels bad for Nico because Nico doen't sleep where Carlos sleeps in... Which I know he doesn't anyway....


Klein openned the subject that Carlos should stay in the same room as I am staying because Klein was saying that "there was something in the room that he doesn't feel like sleeping there. Haay for me im actually wondering why Klein doesn't sleep in the same room as I am for quite some time... Although he has booking who go and have sex on the same room... But then Klein always say that he doesn't have sex on my cushion... Who is he fooling?! I know how my bed smells like eventhought you just sat on it I can really tell if you used it! Fine?! its okay as long as you wont tell me you really do... Sometimes its nice to know nothing that happens... Correct!


A week before new years Klein mentioned that Carlos was moving in... I was like Deadma Galore I know they weren't even serious of putting me with that annoying person. The thing what I hate about Carlos is his comments that he cant carry... Annoying as in when I annoying hello obnoxious the is the right term. I told Klein I dont think I would stand such a person. That week when Klein openned to Carlos that he was transfering to my room on my presence fine... You would really hate me by saying "No way!" Told Carlos I'm sorry honey... Its not you but its me?! I cannot be with someone I dont know in a room together plus Klein the reason why I moved in is that I know that your going to be my room mate... Fine... I was harsh on the presence of Carlos... Who cares that was what I felt, why should I even be plastic about my feelings.


One thing or another Carlos felt like nobody wants to be with him... Nico doesn't Even me cant wont even feel like he's moving in the same room as I do?! Klein took the initiative to tell me about "Hindi ka ba naawa sa ate mo? dito sa labas natutulog at hindi sa tunay nyang kuarto?" Im sorry tumaas lang ang kilay ko then. There was this one time that Nico did ask me if Carlos can transfer to my room... Because this and that!!! I wasn't really decided to the point that it was going to be that way... I consulted my friends Henry and Jhon and eventually asked Josh about it... Sadly Josh was so tactless to tell Klein about that... Of course Klein did not take it specially coming from Josh... And that time I was actuall y on the part of telling My best friends Henry and Jhon... Well since I dont have much visitors the way they do I should be granted to partee on my own room once in a while but then Klein did not approve of it Kesho may nagcomplain daw eh... Wala naman! I then told Klein outside Government that I wont allow Carlos to stay with me rather than Nico?! But then first of all Nico was the real room mate?! Why should I adjust to the part of Nico... Diba unfair yun?!


Naging super issue yun between Klein and I?! in my part ehy should I be the one to adjust with Nico's problem with Carlos! May point ako don diba!!!! Then sobrang nagalit sya din dahil sinabi ni Josh na kesho ganto kesho ganire!!! Leche?! nagkakagulo na tuloy... I can't understand why he always like to be a part of sometihing he doesn't need to be diba?!


Klein and I became so cold to each other then I found out Klein vacated and Carlos moved in! Completely no respect what so ever!!!! Then I realized its true that friends can eventually hurt you...


Living with Carlos was okay bareable meaning he was too clean but one things for sure he only thought about himself... Meaning whatever that made him comfortable staying with me... It also came to a point he was acctually trying to control me... I remember one time I had this dinner date that I told him about... Fine he wanted to go to glorietta to go shopping with me because he wanted to be like me... Stylish and fashion galore... Hello that time I swear when I was with him I was already going to buy this shirt... The time I was going to pay for it he told me he bought the same one but a different color!!! Hello what was he thinking!!!


My date then called me and said I'll be meeting him at greenbelt at CYMA... Finally it was time for me to escape that weird guy... My date then called but that time we where on the escalator I went so fast so that he wouldn't feel that I'm telling my date. "Thank you for saving my ass" sobrang that was the 1st shopping experience that I've ever felt so fucking wierd to the point that I was trying something and he was going to get the same one... Scary?! Single White Female... Pangit yun...


When it was time for my date... He didn't even said a word as in walked out completely... Anong gusto nya isama ko sya?! Heller?! Okay my date turned out really well that imagine my ultimate crush at govenment having dinner with me... Maganda yun at hindi biro... Ang Ganda ko! After dinner we went to a cocktail party then eventually went to government to party... He baught me a tab... How thoughtful but then when it was time to leave I did. He dropped me home...


Got home just in time... Still with amats and everything... Carlos woke up and said kamusta naman yung date mo?! Then told him Great he was this and that?! Sweet nya love him na?! Told him he baught me partee and first guy who likes me this year... Quite lang sya... Like I care... Next day super ang kulit nya and that time I was still sleeping then I said to him dont bother me if I'm sleeping if its not important dont even say it just the thought that yo want to wake me up...


Next day I heard from Klein that why was I like that to him because I parteed... This and that... Klein was just telling me things that Carlos was just saying behind me then Carlos all of a sudden telling me things that my mother tells me everytime she scolds me when I am doing things out of her reach... I then told Carlos... "Carlos this is enough?! specially coming from you?! you dont have any authority to tell me what I should or should not do?! I left the house because my Mom was all over me and now your telling me this?! Do me a favor stay out of my life?! I'll do what I want and you cant do anything about it?! Pakialaman mo ang buhay mo wag ako!"


Tumahimik lang sya... Sat there mukang nalugi?! I just dont know why people think their so close but there not! Okay so fine we had bonding times... I felt so comfortable told him things about my comments about Klein and Nico... Klein moved in with Nico but does not sleep on the same room? Sobrang Weird yun aminin mo?!


Just this week Carlos and I had dinner outside I've met with a very close friend of mine and asked me how am I already... Of course I not rude I introduced Cris to him kasi may breeding ako. Anyway I said this and that shempre he knows my living conditions since that he is my close friend... Okay so after dinner Cris left because he was going to meet someone?! I'm sure carreer ito... Very true...


Anyway Carlos and I was walking back to the house... I saw another friend of mine then he asked in front of Carlos. "Oh Ate kamusta naman yung issue nyo ni Klein!" Then I said Okay naman then he asked Carlos how he is then I said sige na Carlos mauna kana?!" My gosh ang lakas ng pandinig nya to the extent narinig nya what I said about Carlos... "Ssshhh wag ka maingay pakialamera yan at madaldal..." Deadma lang si Carlos then I thought about he was up to no good...


Hello we all love to gossip and we love that especially talking about people we know... Pure Chismis and here say... Carlos texted me... "Umuwi kana 8pm na baka ma-late ka!" Deep inside pinakikialaman nanaman ako then 8:15 na went upstairs already to get ready for work... Aba?! he was so moody and parang kinakati nanaman mangialam. oh course deadma lang diba you know I have a PHD for that... Then when I was souch in a hurry I left my hair iron on... And of course he told me everything bad about kesho nememerhuisho daw ako this and that... Then I said out of conviction. "Carlos baka nakakalimutan mo? At siguro dapat ipaalala ko sayo na hindi mo hawak ang oras ko?!" Then after that he texted me atleast ako hindi ako ng memirhuisho ng kasama ko sa bahay... Tulad nitong plantsa ng buhok mo... Hindi ko ito tatangalin sa saksakan para mag over heat at masira sya... Then I said... Oops sorry I was in such a hurry! Buti at nandyan ka paki tangal nalang sa saksak...


I was at the office the whole time enjoying my shift... Flirting with the straights doing everything that I always do... On my break looked at my cell no one has texted me... My break was done and calling again... It wasn't really a busy night... Then when I had a chance to look at my cell... Much to my surprise... I recieved 12 messenges with just one person... Telling me how bad I was, telling me that why was I talking about him behind his back, told him things that I remembered I only told that to Carlos because I was mad... Grabe just the fact that I said that you dont own my time and telling someone na daldalera sya... He crushed me to bits dahil don... Talk about trust?! Then I've never felt so uncomfortable in my life and it wasn't even the first he did that but then when he did it at first... I confronted him and told me he was sorry... He did it to me twice... ruining me to my friends what a menace a monster... Sobrang that was on called for bellow the belt... Thing like that should be discussed! When I went home I felt the hatred... Nico... didn't say a word... Klein did the same thing...


I texted Carlos, All I said was "Are you Happy now?" He didn't reply I slept the whole day and woke up saying nothing and Klein said this has to stop we had a discussion about that... I said my point that I would never be friends with someone who I can never trust... I was full of anger that time... I felt I was betrayed! So that was the feeling of being betrayed and he even stood up for it! The person I spent my New Years and introduced to all of my friends... The person who I told so many things, The person I tried to get along with, The person who I introduced to my Mom as my room mate and friend, was the person who distroyed me with just one blow.


Then I thought I have to get even... I texted my friend whom he likes... Since we spoke about him at our bedroom rumors. I texted the guy "Hey Jarwin, You know what Carlos told me? He said you where a kept boy! Is that true?" Eventually nahulasan yung guy texted him this and that... Darling that was just a teaser... Shit when I got home from work... Talk about someone who claims who has breeding... Sobrang galit na galit kasi Jarwin told him off... Hahaha He goes? What did you tell Jarwin? then I said... "Whatever you told me about him?!" diba totoo naman thats what you said?... Sobrang nagalit sya as in to the extent na he was going to throw an empty glass at me... As in grabe... Shempre natakot ako kasi ayoko mabangasan ng muka no?! I was just surprice Klein did not do anything to atleast play a role as a "Real" Friend...


I felt so uncomfortable and scared of going home... Shit imagine someone his size can just hit me in one blow... "Putang Ina hindi ko naman pinangarap na masapak ng hindi ko kilala masyado"... I called all of my friends including Red and Jerico I didn't know what to do?! They weren't available to take my call... Then eventually I called General Espino of Manila's finest a very close family friend of ours... He said I should just move out and not worry about anything else... He spoke to the chief of security at the condo to give me some assistance to pull out all of my stuff...


Before going back to the condo that person asked me what was the root of the dispute I told him everithing... Sobrang babaw natawa lang sya! Kahit ako eh natawa din... He then escorted me back to the condo he was there to observe the peace and Carlos and I should just sit down and talk... Okay finally we did we said sorry to one another but it wouldn't be the same... I told him everything on my mind one thing I know that moved him was when I said, "I tried to adjust and understand you!" and I was so tru to you?!" then he said he was the same with me! then last thing I said... Carlos, you dont need to tell me that... I just have one thing to say no wonder you dont have any friends finally know... "Plastik ka?!"


Then I went to bed, did not care less about what he was going to tell me... umalis nalang sya... The next day I then decided to just leave them... I packed all of my stuff next thing I know I could'nt even pull out my "own stuff" kasi Klein and Nico was not registered as the one who is leasing the unit. No other than the last tenant James Soliman... Grabe sobrang aberia... diba the admin told me I cant leave without a signiture with that person... The person lives at CGS but that person I dont even have the slightest clue of who he really is... Then told Nico that I needed the contract of lease... He said its in his locker and the no one has the key but him... That time he was at Bulacan talk about a great help...


While waiting for my laundry I slept Carlos then said "Hindi ka na ba mapipigilan?" from now on who do not exist. When I left this evening he said "Charles hangang ngayon paba galit kapa sakin?" What a question? Is he sick?! Shit! does he know what he was asking me?!


Went to Government tonight... With my best friend louie and burberry... I partied to celebrate my coming home party... Saw Klein, just smiled at him. I guess it wouldn't be the same after all.


I never thought even your closest friend can even hurt you. I am hurt and would take me a while to get back to the way we are... Im sorry but I dont think it would be the same. I haven't felt so much pain as I have right now. I guess thats just the way things are... You would really really know someone once you live with them... Very true indeed... But life must go on life is a learning experience

No comments: