Friday, February 8, 2008

Single Brown Filipino... CARLOS STA. ANA is MY STALKER!


Wednesday morning after my shift... I decided to get some of my stuff at CGS because I heard from Klein that he couldn't clean the flooring because of my stuff that was on the one side of the living room as if it would make a difference. Because I do believe on the saying "Cleanliness Begins With In..."


That morning after shift I went straight to 5G. I sms Nico to prepare the contract of lease so I can finally pull out all of my stuff at least some of it. When I got there... Since I still have all of my stuff there I still have the keys for the unit. Knock knock... "Nico can I borrow the contract of lease so I can get some of my stuff!" He was cooperative didn't really said anything and just gave it to me without any hesitations. After that scene I went straight to the admin so they can sign my pull out form so I can be on my mary way.


After a half hour I was very quick to at least bring some of my belongings including my favorite Boom Box one thing I could never leave behind... I told Klein I will be back for the home entertainment pieces. On the way home I sms messaged Nana Nita and Kuya Dwight to help me unload my stuff and bring it upstairs in my room.


As soon as they brought all of my belongings to my room I personally placed my favorite Boom box on his own table.


Plugged it to power source...


Then...


Error Message... no disk...


Huh that's weird...


I checked it there was a CD but then when I closed it... Pushed "play". Another error message... no disk. Then much to my surprise... When I flipped it open took out the disk I saw the lense... It was damaged... Crushed into bits... Only one person went in my mind... That BITCH!!! Yes it was him Carlos Sta. Ana... Grrr I was in rangedI sms messaged Klein... Even he did not say anything but then he's saying... "Pinagbibintangan mo ba ako Ate?!" I said Klein... " Hindi kita pinagbibintangan... and sinasabi ko lang ay... Bakit?!


All he said was... "Ate ako na ang bahala!"


I couldn't imagine how anyone as sick as Carlos can do such a thing... And he said I was a monster?!... Who is the monster now?


I decided to just go back there and get all of my stuff... That same second I said to myself gosh ang tindi ba ng ginawa ko para ganunin ako ng "KUPAL" na yun? I changed took my keys and drove to CGS with Nana Nita and Kuya Dwight...


When I got there... Nico was the only one there... I guess Klein was too busy to even wait for me... Or even see me for the last time at least... I told Kuya Dwight and Nana Nita... "Paki kuha nalang lahat m\ng ituro ko at ilagay niyo sa car..." Yung coffee table iwan nyo para may matira naman kahit isa na galing sakin..." Took everything the drapes, TV, DVD, the corner table, shower curtains, toilet seats, everything in the living room that belonged to me even the light bulbs... At least I left them a coffee table to remind them of me.


Before I left... I spoke with Nico... Said my sorry's... "Sorry it didn't work out between all of us." blah blah blah... Then he said "Sorry din sa ngyari sa sterio mo... Isa lang masasabi ko kung sino man ang gumawa non matindi ang galit sayo... Alam ko lahat kami pwede gawin yun sayo... Yun nga lang unfair talaga at hindi nya ikaw hinarap... Gamit mo sinira nya... What does he mean by that?


I got home safe and sound no worries except for what Nico said... I checked everything that needed to be checked... Then I noticed there was one thing missing... Something very memorable... I searched and searched... Oh shit I remembered Carlos borrowed my o.d.m. watch and he still has it... Shit I have to text him and be nice...

SMS: To Carlos
Ate paki bigay nalang kay Klein or Nico yung o.d.m na watch ko kunin ko nalang when I have time.
cc: Klein and Nico


Carlos: Okay...


Next day I was on my way to Makati I needed to bring Jackie to the Vet... Then I decided to just stop be CGS. To get my watch from Carlos... I texted him and said "Ate kunin ko na yung watch I'm in the area... He texted back and said sige...


So I then went to CGS. I asked the guard where I can park... Then he said I cant since I was not a tenant anymore... So then I asked Nana Nita to get it from him... After a few minutes... I thought about what is it taking her so long to get it... I then parked the car somewhere inside and then went to see what is taking her so long just to get it...


I saw Carlos talking to Nana Nita... Carlos was saying "Hindi ko ibibigay ang relos mo hangang hindi mo bayaran ang koriente dahil mapuputulan na kami?!... Hello?! is that my problem... Why did Klein sign any documents about me pulling out my belongings that I'm free to go because I consumed everything already... Hello?! wala akong utang sakanila... Sila ang may utang sakin?!... Enough of this things... I called Klein I said... "Ate ano ito?!" Ano nanamang issue ito... Ikaw ang tinuturo... Klein said bigay mo kay Carlos... It was on load speaker... Klein was laughing in the back ground saying... Ate ibigay mo na kay Charles ang relos niya... Ako na bahala sa P710.00 pesos... My Gosh P710.00 pesos... Grabe maggaganon dahil sa P710.00 pesos Grabe ang CHEAP... ang CHEAP CHEAP... nawala lang ako wala na sila mabayad sa kuryente?!


To make it short... Yes... I got my watch back... Spoke to Candy Lasquetti who is a very close friend of mine who Carlos claims to be his childhood family friend... Im sorry to say but Candy said it was all lies... The real story was that Candy's Dad married a girl who had children so si Carlos Sta. Ana ay isang sampid!!! HAhahaha kawawa naman.


Carlos still texts me... saying "Pupuntahan kita sa Accenture at mambubulabog ako dun... Hindi mo ko kilala madami akong kilala sa accenture... Madami akong kilala sa H.R. ano kaya sasabihin nila sayo kung sabihin ko sa kanila na san galing yung medical certificates mo?!


Well if ever he does... He hasn't seen the worst of me yet... And I'm never going to be fair if I think its fair... Don't mess with me Carlos Sta. Ana. You haven't seen or felt anything yet. So please don't try me...


OVER... and OUT!

No comments: