Monday, February 18, 2008

Yesterday, Today, and The Other Day...




Yesterday...
I had a wonderful time with my friends Red, Eric, Mark, Jp, The gullible Bebe and his Honey Bunny Mr. Ashley. The time was spent during an in house party at Makati Prime... It was Marks birthday bash... Pure "extacy"... Hehehe... It was acctually the first time that Katrina wasn't found... I guess my resources are not good now a days... Chaka!


The whole day and night was spent talking about people... What they did... What they looked at... How they act... How we talked about them... Hahaha. That was so much fun...


Today... Was a lazy day... As in super doopper lazy... There was no room for Stacey... I guess I just had too much of Stacey and her twin sisters... Also had a zip-lock of CK which was journey as its best... 2pm was late check out, we had our group breakfast at Rufoos... I had fried Crispy Danggit, Tocilog, and Salted Red Egg with Tomato... Talk about pigging out! After breakfast we all went back to the hotel... Watched the news... Hellew I've never had time for that ever as in... Because when I come home from work, I rather watch what's on HBO just to make me sleep...


Going back...Yup! 2pm. was the time we checked out from the hotel... We all decided to have Iced tea at Wendy's before going home. I got home after 45mins. Was super traffic at Makati Avenue as always. Before going home here I am... Finishing this blogging my thoughts... Guess what I have been eating the whole day and I don't know why?!


The Other Day... It was Hed Kandi at A-Venue last Saturday... I felt soooo itchy on going since I heard that the Gang was coming... I dropped by Government before going to work... I Mom said that the driver is downstairs he can drop me to work of course I said why not!?


9:30pm I asked the driver to get ready and I we will be on our way to Government, then after that we'll be going to the office after I meet with Don... Unfortunately I ended up calling the office saying I has a migraine and cannot go to work. "Haay buhay!" No worries... I ended up staying for a while because Don was late. Okay, okay, okay fine... To make the long story short... The gang and I all went to Hed Kandi... And I had so much fun... So much wasted as in "Super Fucking Wasted!" Thanks to our friends Charlie and Katrina as the new couple, of course the undesputed Stacey and her twin sisters and the most nicest thing is... I was sharing Good Vibes with my fabtastic friends Red, Eric, Bebe, Mark and Jp and his "Pamin" friend Ashley... Thank you again love you all... See you?!

No comments: